Kraken – Sour Gummy
Our Price: $24.99
Sparta Nutrition Kraken Pre Workout
Sparta Nutriton Kraken Pre Workout is formulated with the most hardcore, stimulant loaded ingredients to give you the energy and focus you need to release the Kraken. Users experience insane increase in energy, muscle splitting pumps, unparalleled focus, and endurance like that of King Leonidas. On a scoop per scoop basis no other pre workout supplement can compare to Sparta Nutrition Kraken as no short cuts were taken and cost made no difference in formulating this best seller.
As a result of the tireless effort at Sparta Nutrition, Kraken is an ultra-powerful stimulant pre workout balanced with premium dosages of L-Citruliline, Beta Alanine, HydroMax Glycerol and more than enough stimulants that the 300 Spartans may meet their match.
Sparta Nutrition Kraken Pre Workout Ingredients:
- L-Citrulline is known to delay the early onset of fatigue during rigorous training and activity, as well as a precursor to nitric oxide to produce unparalleled pumps. L-Citrulline delays pH buildup, aiding in recovery. We packed Kraken with 4 grams of L-Citrulline (none of that cheap Malate 2:1) to give you the true clinical dosage.
- Beta-Alanine is the most formidable endurance ingredient out there on the market. The “tingles” are a clear sign that the ingredient is working and putting your muscles to use! More endurance equates to more work done in the gym, which equates to more gains!
- HydroMax is the only highly concentrated and stable form of powdered glycerol, offering premier next level hydration. HydroMax Glycerol is easily absorbed and allocated through intercellular space, increasing the concentration of fluid in the blood and tissues, directly affecting osmolarity and the expansion and maintenance of fluid volume. HydroMax enhances plasma and intramuscular volume, increasing the engorged muscular appearance – aka the pump. Glycerol has shown to help athletes store extra water, prolong endurance, and lower heart rate, suggesting a decreased physiological state. Once again, Kraken asserts the clinical dosage of 2 grams of HydroMax.
- Taurine is widely seen in almost every popular energy drink out there and for good reason. Taurine works synergistically with caffeine to increase mental performance and endurance. A whopping 1 gram of Taurine will help increase your workout capacity by producing more brute force.
- Agmatine Sulfate is a prime example of balance. Pre-workouts should not be solely about the stimulant content. Agmatine is renowned as the best nitric oxide booster on the market. Agmatine produces nitric oxide, dilating blood vessels. When your blood vessels open up, you get more blood flow and oxygen to your muscles providing that pump! Kraken has 1 gram of Agmatine Sulfate per serving, more than any leading competitor.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is the focus ingredient. NALT is used by many people to reduce stress hormones, and enhances your mood. With 500mg per serving, you’re getting the best in Kraken.
- Eria Jarensis Extract or simply Eria Jarensis is the “next big stimulant” out there. Eria Jarensis is a PEA ingredient, functioning as a neuromodulator to stimulate the central nervous system (CNS), improve mood in a therapeutic-boosting way, and provide a multi-faceted stimulant approach in combination with a moderate dosage of caffeine. Kraken goes above any competitor’s dosage with a whopping 250mg of Eria Jarensis per serving.
- Caffeine Anhydrous is arguably one of the most widely used ingredients globally, as it has a number of benefits. The most prized benefit is the reduced reliance on glycogen, enhanced usage of free fatty acids, increased secretion of beta endorphins, and boosted thermogenesis. The main role of caffeine is the replacement of adenosine, which serves a stimulating effect on the brain and central nervous system, as well as releasing dopamine. * Just like with chronic coffee drinkers, caffeine will boost energy and focus.
- L-Norvaline blocks arginase – an enzyme that blocks the breakdown of arginine. That isn’t the only benefit, L-Norvaline enhances the nitric oxide pumps coupled with Agmantine Sulfate creating an unmatched pump.
- Niacin opens up blood vessels, combined with other nitric oxide boosters already in Kraken; expect roadmap forearms and veins everywhere.
- Vitamin B12 is included at 16,667% of the daily value for natural stim-free energy, while boosting and elevating the other stims in Kraken, the energy from B12 will keep you from a horrible high-stim crash, like with most other pre-workouts.
|Amounts Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B-3 (Niacin)||30mg||150%|
|Vitamin B12 (1% Methylcobalamin)||1,000mcg||16,667%|
|HydroMax Glycerol Powder (65%)||2g||*|
|Eria Jarensis Extract||250mg||*|
|2-amino-6-methylheptane HCL (DMHA)||200mg||*|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame-K, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose.
As a dietary supplement start with 1/2 scoop to assess tolerance. Users may take up to 1 scoop in any 24 hour period.
Do not exceed 1 scoop in a 24 hour period due to strength.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.